Howden axial and centrifugal mine ventilation fans are designed first and foremost with safety in mind. We can reliably and efficiently meet our customers’ specifications and duties in the most demanding environments in the world.
We supply a full range of ventilation products and services used in both underground and main ventilation solutions. Our product lines include some of the largest surface mine ventilation fans in operation as well as smaller fans for auxiliary and booster applications.
Our product offerings cover simple fixed pitch axial flow fans, centrifugal, and mixed flow fans that can be customised to meet the requirements of high efficiency, low noise and reverse flow specifications. Our customers can be assured that we have the correct fan for the application, and the knowledge and experience to engineer it to meet their standards of performance, reliability, and safety.
Our mining fans include:
- Variable and non-variable pitch axial flow main ventilation fans
- Centrifugal surface ventilation fans with radial vanes for complete air volume control
- Mixed flow main ventilation fans
- Underground booster fans
- Portable mine fans for underground auxiliary ventilation
- Fans used in mine process applications
Engart dust scrubbers number among the leading dust collection systems coal and hard rock mining environments. These scrubbers offer high efficiency in a compact, robust design.
These scrubbers offer:
- High collection efficiencies
- Energy efficiency
- Low maintenance costs
- Robust construction
- Ease of operation
- A safe, flame-proof electric motor positioned out of the air stream
- An anti-spark impeller track
The ExVel(R) range from Howden Turbo Fans is used in MVC evaporator processes for the concentration of mine water.
For more information on Howden products and application expertise in mining please view or download our mining brochure – global version or US version.
An interactive version of the brochure is also available (9MB).